Biolink Green Papaya Whitening Bath Soap  » Health  »
  • I thought it would be better to use green papaya for a change and although not really very hopeful it could deliver whitening effect, I still purchased to get a personal test and feel of the product
  • It is perhaps good as ordinary bath soap because as far as my own experience with this soap is concerned, I could say it has enough refreshing and cleansing power but certainly it was unable to lighten my skin even a bit
  • I used this product for around two months so I think that span of time could already show if the product is effective or not

• by ladyli

There have so many whitening soaps that came out of the market after Block and White Brand stimulated the interest of customers to have lighter skin tone. I was one of those customers who got quite mad in searching for an effective whitening product. Well, there had been so many misses although I got one good hit in that process.

In my quest for a good bath soap that will help lighten my skin I came across this Biolink Green Papaya Whitening Bath Soap. This soap was then being widely promoted on TV ads.

I’ve used few of yellow papaya whitening soaps already but had not used green papaya yet so that made Biolink quite attractive to me. I thought it would be better to

use green papaya for a change and although not really very hopeful it could deliver whitening effect, I still purchased to get a personal test and feel of the product.

This product is comparatively much cheaper than Likas Papaya Herbal soap so I actually was quite doubtful from the start that it could really be effective. And true enough the product is far from being a good whitening soap.

It is perhaps good as ordinary bath soap because as far as my own experience with this soap is concerned, I could say it has enough refreshing and cleansing power but certainly it was unable to lighten my skin even a bit. I used this product for around two months so I think that span of time could already ...

• show if the product is effective or not.

Unlike with Likas Papaya Herbal soap that whitened my skin in just a week of constant use, this Biolink Green Papaya Whitening Bath Soap did not. In fact it was not only me that used this but even my whole family used it.

However, after a month of using Biolink soap none of us in the family has seen any bit of lightening effect on our skin. Well because of its failure to achieve the purpose for which it was used, I stopped using the product.

Nevertheless, my son kept using this soap and until now he prefers using this soap because of its very refreshing citrus smell. I also liked the scent of this soap but because

my purpose in buying the soap was to whiten my skin tone I don’t think I should still use this.

I find it not anymore satisfying to use a brand which could not really deliver the effect it is boasting about. Another thing I did not like about this Biolink Green Papaya Whitening Bath Soap is it easily melts.

Yes it is far cheaper than my favorite Likas Papaya Herbal Soap but it melts faster and therefore not really an economical purchase. But because my son fell in love with it scent, this Green Papaya Whitening Bath Soap still find place in my grocery cart whenever I shop and I think my son will continue using this unless he finds a new bath that he finds more fresh smelling than this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342808812751231/k2311a0828/8.28.09