Neutrogena Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bars, Original Formula  » Health  »
  • I thought this could be the reason why the she has such a flawless skin
  • I think it is the job of my perfume to make me fragrant

• by ladyli

For many years, I’ve pampered my skin with using this quite pricey Neutrogena Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bars, Original Formula. You know where did I get this idea of using this product? Well it was from the late Helen Vela, my favorite radio and TV personality. I saw her in person one time and I admired her flawless skin so much. The skin on her arms was very clear and very smooth and I really was amused. Then one time, I read in one magazine that she was using Neutrogena Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bar on her body. I thought this

could be the reason why the she has such a flawless skin. From there I did not waste time and bought the product and started using it.

The Neutrogena Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Cleansing Bar is actually for facial use as the name itself suggests. As I got hold of this product, the transparent appearance which looked very pure on my eyes and its being fragrance-free were able to convince me it was really a very mild soap and could be very well suited for facial use. So even if my actual purpose of buying it was to use it as body soap I got convinced that it could be really a good facial soap. However, sad to say it was not really as mild as I thought it could be. I felt some tightening effect on my face after using it for some three days. From there, I confirmed it is not mild enough for my face and I could say that far as my facial skin is concerned Neutrogena Fragrance Free Transparent facial bar is not recommended.

Well anyway, it was originally bought for my body so I used it for this original purpose and I would say that as body soap, Neutrogena ...

• Neutrogena Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bars, Original Formula
      Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bars, Original Formula gave me a very satisfying result. It was mild enough for my body skin and it helped in keeping my skin healthy. I confirmed it was really mild on my body skin because this soap was not giving a scaly feel or cracking effect which I normally feel in some body soaps. After using it I could feel lightness and freshness. Neutrogena could really completely clean my body without drying it up. It is for this reason that I used the soap for long time. I also like the fact that it is fragrance free.
      As much as possible, I want fragrance free soap so that there will be no mixture of scents on my body. I think it is the job of my perfume to make me fragrant.

Well, this soap is really good for my body skin but although I am still using it, I have not been so loyal to it. I am alternating some other brands once in a while because this one is really a bit pricey. Also I want some whitening effect so after having found a good soap for that purpose I am now more of using this whitening soap these days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342808812741231/k2311a0828/8.28.09