Jack Lalanne’s Power Juicer Deluxe
  • I bought the juicer about a year ago when I decided that it was time for me to eat healthier
  • But overall the juicer is a great household item for anyone to use, and my little brothers enjoyed it too

• by thena19

It is pretty on your counter top, it makes you feel good, and it’s easy to use. The Jack Lalanne Power Juicer has recieved a lot of credit for being one of the top juicers on the market now.

However does

it deserve those reviews.

Well I think they do.

I bought the juicer about a year ago when I decided that it was time for me to eat healthier.

Well I ate more fruits and vegetables alright, but who actually wants to eat raw spinach and zucchini all day to get all the nutrients.

So thats when I decided to try something new.

When I got the juicer it came with manuals, helpful hints, recipes, and a Lifetime Motor Warranty.

That was ...

tuliy says :

hi
you didnt say abou the time it take to prepare the juice, or its price or how it works, the review is not helpful

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162808812681231/k2311a0828/8.28.09