Skagen Steel Watch  » Watches  »
  • I like the fact that it has some softness in its shape and color, although its band is made of steel
  • I think that the silver and steel combination in the watch is very cool
  • I believe is a great gift for someone you love, whether man or woman
  • I highly recommend it and will rate a10 out of a maximum of 10

• by cool

My mother has bought my wife and me a couple of Skagen Steel Watches as a surprise present for our recent wedding day. I must say that it was quite a pleasant surprise!

The first thing that catched my eye was the watch’s beautiful design! It has a very elegant and gentle look. I like the fact that it has some softness in its shape and color, although its band is

made of steel.

I think that the silver and steel combination in the watch is very cool. The band of the watch is a mesh made of stainless steel in silver. I like this a lot because I believe it projects both strength and elegance at the same time!

I also enjoy the case of the Skagen Steel Watch. It is slim and very nicely designed. The case is round and made ...

• of silver. I think that one of the first things that people look at in a watch is the material from which the case is made.

Therefore, I absolutely think think that the fact that the case is made of silver and is designed beautifully is what makes this watch so special! I feel that the case is strong enough to protect the watch from at least some hits, and yet

looks a genuine part of the the elegance of the watch.

I am exited about the inside of the watch lso. It contains a brushed chrome dial with golden hands and indicators. I felt very exited to get this watch as a present. I believe is a great gift for someone you love, whether man or woman. I highly recommend it and will rate a10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642808812631231/k2311a0828/8.28.09