Dee-lish! Bath Therapy  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this product one day by wandering through Wal-Mart and looking at the sale displays
  • I was amazed that I could find a body wash that smelled so yummy, and since that first experience, I have found my favourite scent to be 'sweet vanilla'
  • As a shampoo, it is very mild and I personally wouldn't recommend using it exclusively if your hair tends to become oily, but it's not bad to use every so often, especially if one goes swimming

• by Mleigh

Dee-lish! Bath Therapy is a product that I have only seen just recently, and is a shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath all in one. I found this product one day by wandering through Wal-Mart and looking at the sale displays.

Not expecting anything extraordinary, I picked up the

Dee-lish! bottle and took a sniff.

It knocked me out of my senses! I was amazed that I could find a body wash that smelled so yummy, and since that first experience, I have found my favourite scent to be ’sweet vanilla’.

It smells like a vanilla topping ...

• and is incredibly intoxicating in the shower.

When used as a bubble bath, it’s still very nice, but the bubbles don’t last long.

It does, however, leave one’s skin feeling soft and cozy.

As a shampoo, it is very mild and I personally wouldn’t recommend using it exclusively

if your hair tends to become oily, but it’s not bad to use every so often, especially if one goes swimming.

I am a faithful follower of Dee-lish! bath products, and I would certainly recommend it to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808812571231/k2311a0828/8.28.09