Olay total effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing cream
  • I am a user of this Olay Total effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing cream with SPF 15 for normal skin for more than four years now and I can say that I was never disappointed in its overall effect to my skin
  • And so when I saw this Olay total effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing cream commercial on the television, I decided to give it a try
  • I bought a 50g package and was a little shocked with the price because it is much more expensive than the other anti-ageing regimens I have seen in the past
  • But after using it for more than a week, I have noticed that my skin became smoother and my comedones became almost gone
  • Thus I highly recommend this anti-ageing cream to those women who are starting to have some signs of ageing on their faces

• by coolynch78

I am a user of this Olay Total effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing cream with SPF 15 for normal skin for more than four years now and I can say that I was never disappointed in its overall effect to my skin.

Before I started using it, my skin was always dry and had lots of comedone. Because of this my skin was a little rough and has pimple outbreaks once in

while. It was really embarrassing and so I always wore some concealer and some make-up to hide my imperfections. However the more I used these cosmetics, the more my skin became irritated and the more pimple outbreaks I had. It was really depressing.

And so when I saw this Olay total effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing cream commercial on the television, I decided to give it a try. I bought a 50g package and was a little shocked with the price because it is much more expensive than the other anti-ageing regimens I have seen in the past. But after using it for more than a week, I have noticed that my skin became smoother and my comedones became almost gone. I started to go out without any makeup and my friends noticed that my skin started ...

• Olay total effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing cream
      to have a healthy pinkish glow.

The funny thing is that after about six months of continued use of Olay total effects, I looked at myself closely on the mirror and saw that I missed putting some of the cream on the base of my nose. There was some fine lines on it compared the areas where I always apply the Olay total effects.

Because of this I was

completely convinced that Olay Total effects 7-in-1 Anti-ageing Cream is the right skin moisturizer for me. It eliminates the fine lines on my face as well as preevents my face to have pimple outbreaks leaving my skin smoother and fresher.

Thus I highly recommend this anti-ageing cream to those women who are starting to have some signs of ageing on their faces. This is a good facial cream for you, I promise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808812541231/k2311a0828/8.28.09