Motorola Krzr  » Phones  »
  • A little over a year ago I decided to upgrade my poor old cell phone
  • Having done some research I learned that Motorola was the first company to manufacture personal cell phones, and that Motorola was still in high standing
  • I love the pictures, screen savers, games, and the beautiful overall design of the phone
  • I would recommend it to anyone who was not looking for a phone that could play MP3s for a long period of time (again, the battery problem), or a phone that was really durable, but overall, the design and interface are very good and pleasing to the eye

• by Mleigh

A little over a year ago I decided to upgrade my poor old cell phone. I still wanted a flip-phone, but I wanted one that was sleek rather than clunky.

Having done some research I learned that Motorola was the first company to manufacture personal cell phones, and that Motorola was still in high standing.

Armed with this knowledge and presented

with the very sleek Motorola Krzr, I made a quick purchase and excitedly took my new cell phone home.

It was beautiful - black, clean, and it sported a two megapixel camera.

The phone was capable of playing music, having an external memory card as a possible accessory, 20 MB of memory for pictures/video, web browsing, a customizable screen, and more.

...

• The interface was very user friendly, and I felt that I had made a good purchase.

I have found the Motorola Krzr to be very impressive, but the battery life is very poor and the phone requires daily charging (which wears out the battery faster).

I love the pictures, screen savers, games, and the beautiful overall design of the phone.

I

would recommend it to anyone who was not looking for a phone that could play MP3s for a long period of time (again, the battery problem), or a phone that was really durable, but overall, the design and interface are very good and pleasing to the eye.

Motorola Krzr

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372808812451231/k2311a0828/8.28.09