Classic Toddler Tractor and cart  » Baby care  »
  • I think this is one of the best riding toys that I have ever seen and I highly recommend it
  • Overall I would highly recommend this tractor and cart, even though it is a little pricey

• by Brooke

Classic Toddler Tractor and Cart is a great toy for tiny kids. It is a really easy toy for them to use and safe as well.

As soon as my cousin got on this tractor she was riding it all around the house.

The wheels are big so it makes it easy for the kids

to ride on the tractor easily all around.

The cart is a good attachment, because the kids can put toys in the cart as they ride the tractor.

You can also take the tractor off if you wish and use it separately.

My cousin has so much fun with this toddler tractor and cart; she ...

• plays with it all the time.

You can buy it for about fifty dollars at Amazon.

Shipping should be about ten dollars.

I think this is one of the best riding toys that I have ever seen and I highly recommend it.

It’s easy to use, easy to assemble and kids love it.

When

you put toys in the cart it doesn’t make it harder to ride around in the tractor either.

The tractor also has a horn that is fun to beep; my cousin always uses it when someone is in her way! Overall I would highly recommend this tractor and cart, even though it is a little pricey.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542808812421131/k2311a0828/8.28.09