iPAQ Pocket PC 1900  » Electronics  »
  • I have this iPAQ Pocket PC that I bought way back in 2000 which still works great for me

• by TheAdvocate

I have this iPAQ Pocket PC that I bought way back in 2000 which still works great for me. I am one of those electronic junkies that gets excited with every new toy.

I am also an addict for organizing, and this one works best for me.

I put in my daily, weekly, monthly and yearly schedules in my iPAQ and it reminds me with a beep when a scheduled

activity comes up.

It has Word and Excel on it, and so, while waiting for a meeting to start, or for the judge/prosecutor or opposing counsel to show up, I busy myself with writing memos and pleadings.

I transfer them to my desktop when I get to my office, and so there’s always continuity in my work.

Sometimes I do my budget on the road with the Excel built into ...

• it.

It’s the basic version but it does awesome computations.

I also write down tasks and reminders to myself.

When I do not want to work, I look at the pictures I loaded of my vacations, my babies and even the sceneries that I took to pass the time.

The color is crisp and you can manipulate the pictures.

I sometimes listen to the music I loaded.

Need I remind

you that I bought this almost ten years ago, and yet it still works perfectly? I have to admit though that it is a bit slow but considering its age, it is still in great shape despite the fact that this baby has gone mountain-climbing, hiking and even diving (well it stayed on the boat of course) with me.

I may have to put this baby down just to replace it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162808812401131/k2311a0828/8.28.09