Maybelline XXL Microfiber Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had been a fan of Maybelline mascaras and one of my favorite is the XXL Microfiber because it really gives me the super-sized stare when the situation demands me to have so
  • When I get up the next morning, I really looked stress and my eyes would really say so

• by Amaya

I had been a fan of Maybelline mascaras and one of my favorite is the XXL Microfiber because it really gives me the super-sized stare when the situation demands me to have so. Having a lot of paper works means too stressed during the evening.

But insomnia attacks made the whole scene even worse.

The result? When I

get up the next morning, I really looked stress and my eyes would really say so.

In times like this, I need to enhance the way my eyes look.

Aside from my eye palette, I also sought the help of a mascara.

And one of the products that gave me a satisfying result is the XXL Microfiber.

>From ...

• the label “XXL”, I really expected it to give me an XXL result.

After the first time I used it, indeed, it satisfied me.

Nothing made me look extra-perky than those long and luscious lashes.

After a few fringes with an eyelash curler, I give my eyes a few sweeps of thickening mascara to give my eyes more

emphasis.

That way I was able to fake and hide away stressful look.

Although the eye bags never lie, I’m sure the mascara worked even greater than them.

It is best for office workers who worked hours beyond the regular time.

This one’s good for you, pals.

Being on work doesn’t mean you have to wave beauty goodbye, right?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312708812320331/k2311a0827/8.27.09