Born to Perform Card Magic by Penguin Magic
  • With over an hour and a half of teaching, you will never regret buying this DVD
  • But when I bought this DVD, I learned the proper handling and every tiny bit of detail about it

• by jhayology

There are two things a person needs to have for him to learn card magic. Fist is a playing card, and second is a good instructional material. Thankfully, Penguin Magic came up with a great video for learning card magic called Born to Perform Card Magic starring Oz Pearlman.

There are 4 effects included in the DVD and a ton of fundamentals, sleights, controls, and forces to be learned. The included routines are Ultimate Transpo, Biddle

Trick, 2 Card Monte, and the Ambitious Card Routine. With over an hour and a half of teaching, you will never regret buying this DVD. What’s good about the DVD is that Oz didn’t waste time on teaching new flashy moves. He picked the moves that every magician should really know.

Buy one now! I highly recommend it for everyone!

My Point of View

Born to Perform Card Magic is one of my gems. I love it! It ...

• taught me not only how to do card magic but also some insights about the effects included. I also learned how to perform the effects properly and with confidence. Like for example the Biddle Trick. I’ve known this effect for a year and still can’t perform it properly because of the nervousness of being caught. But when I bought this DVD, I learned the proper handling and every tiny bit of detail about it. Now I
        perform it with confidence every time and everywhere. I wasn’t disappointed with it. Now I’m turning pro and I use the routines in the DVD whenever I have bookings.

I recommended this to my friend who wanted to know about card magic and after buying it and after a few weeks of practice, he’s like a pro! So beginner and professional magicians, you better have this one. It’s a must! It’s a gem that you’d treasure for your lifetime!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592708812230331/k2311a0827/8.27.09