Burger King in Katy Mills mall  » Restaurants  »
2.0
5000 Katy Mills Circle Katy, TX 77494
  • There are even fancy fast food, something I found out about from the Traveling Channel
  • One I like about this Burger King is that the food taste just like any other Burger King
  • Okay, I know it’s in a mall food court but still, I’ve seen Burger Kings in other malls that offer the whole menu so it’s not really an excuse
  • I would definitely not recommend it to anyone unless you like to stand in line for a good thirty minutes doing nothing

• by Liberty

I’ve learned that not all fast foods are alike, not even ones within the same chain. Some places are quicker and neater and the customer service is better. Some places scream stereotypical fast food. There are even fancy fast food, something I found out about from the Traveling Channel. I don’t generally eat fast food but since it’s one of the few options I have when I’m in a mall I really don’t have much of a choice. One place I’ve tired is a Burger King in Katy Mills mall. Usually fast food is fast, especially in a mall but that wasn’t the

case with this Burger King.

I don’t have many positive things to say about this particular Burger King so I’ll just get to it. One I like about this Burger King is that the food taste just like any other Burger King. It’s made the same and taste not worse or better. At least you can expect consistency at this place. The other thing I like about this Burger King is that it’s conveniently located in my favorite outlet mall. That’s really all I can think of in terms of positives.

Now for the negatives, and there are quite a few. Lets start with ...

• how slow this place is. For a place that’s suppose to be fast food it’s not very fast. I’ve had experiences with other Burger King and generally they’re service tends to be slower than other fast food places but this place was ridiculously slow. I don’t know what it is but they need to fix it. Because they’re so slow the lines are always so long and the wait can be up to thirty minutes. Thirty minutes to get food in a food court is unacceptable! When you do get your food they more often than not get your order wrong. Another thing
        that I don’t like about this Burger King is that they don’t offer the whole menu that a regular Burger King does. Okay, I know it’s in a mall food court but still, I’ve seen Burger Kings in other malls that offer the whole menu so it’s not really an excuse.

Burger King in Katy Mills mall is a waste of time and money. It’s just such a hassle that I don’t even bother trying to order food from there anymore. I would definitely not recommend it to anyone unless you like to stand in line for a good thirty minutes doing nothing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72708812010231/k2311a0827/8.27.09