Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I paid $6 for one tube so I thought it is worth the try, and in case the product won’t work for me, I didn’t throw away that much money
  • Since then Max Factor 2000 Calorie had become my favourite mascara
  • One more thing I love about this mascara is that it can be used either for a more natural look or build it for a dramatic look just like in the commercials
  • It is pretty much the best mascara I have ever tried
  • Definitely a keeper and I highly recommend it

• by patofgold23

I heard so many great things about this mascara, but I didn’t believe them until I tried it myself. I admit I own quite a handful of mascaras of different brands, but because my eyes tend to water, no matter the season is, I am never completely satisfied and I keep on changing brands. That is how I came across Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara. I paid $6 for one tube so I thought it is worth the try, and in case the product won’t work for me, I didn’t throw away that

much money.

Since I started using the brand, for the first time since I can remember, my eyes are not watering. This is all that I have found so far that lets me keep my makeup on all day. Aside from that, I was amazed that unlike other brands, Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara doesn’t dry out my lashes or burn my eyes in any way. It just stays on without flaking until I wash it off with water and cleanser. It doesn’t leave a ring around my eye after washing it off either.

• I get so annoyed how my old brands give me raccoon eyes.

Since then Max Factor 2000 Calorie had become my favourite mascara. I even bought another shade (the black-brown) for daytime use. I adore this product so much. It does everything I want in mascara. It gives my lashes tons of volume and separation, making them look full and long. On one hot and humid day, I was sweating all over, but the mascara just stood on.

One more thing I love about this mascara is that it can be used either for a

more natural look or build it for a dramatic look just like in the commercials. When I want to look simple, I just put on 1 coat on both lashes. But on evenings or parties where I want a bolder effect to match my evening wear, I apply about 2 to 3 coats.

I am now on my fourth tube. Goes to show how excellent this product worked for me. It is pretty much the best mascara I have ever tried. It has great value for money. Definitely a keeper and I highly recommend it.

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312708811950231/k2311a0827/8.27.09