Krusteaz Apple Crisp Mix  » Food  »
  • The apple, cinnamon, oats, brown sugar and assorted spices all help to make for a delicious crisp mix
  • All in all, I am real pleased with this apple crisp treat and it is one that I certainly recommend it

• by GenesisOne

Krusteaz Apple Crisp Mix is one that I purchase pretty often. The apple, cinnamon, oats, brown sugar and assorted spices all help to make for a delicious crisp mix! The apple flavor is quite authentic, which I suppose should not be surprising since real apples are used in this apple crisp.

As for the cinnamon

and brown sugar, both are in rich quantities and really enhance the flavor of this crisp sufficiently.

The oats offer a crunchy texture, although other than that, they really do nothing else.

The oats pretty much lack all flavor, which I suppose is okay since there is plenty of flavor to go around thanks to ...

• the apples, spices, brown sugar and cinnamon.

Making this apple crisp is quite easy and it does not require much time.

In addition to that, the treat holds for a good amount of time and that is real good because I hate it when stuff I make starts to go stale before I can finish

it.

This crisp tastes best when nice and warm and I find that this warm treat works for both breakfast and for dessert.

This can help add some rich flavor to my breakfast meal and spice it up.

All in all, I am real pleased with this apple crisp treat and it is one that I certainly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811650231/k2311a0827/8.27.09