Krusteaz Raspberry Bar Mix
  • Obviously, I am very pleased with these raspberry bars and I would definitely recommend them quite highly to any person that loves raspberries as well as almonds and brown sugar
  • It is a sweet, crunchy and definitely very delightful treat that makes quite a few good-sized bars

• by GenesisOne

Krusteaz Raspberry Bar Mix offers up a very scrumptious treat! This treat consists of raspberry, almonds, brown sugar and oats. All of these ingredients come together to produce a treat that is really very flavorful and satisfying.

The raspberry exists as

raspberry filling and the raspberry offers up a deliciously authentic raspberry flavor that really excites my taste buds.

The crunchy crust holds the raspberry filling and the crust consists of almonds, brown sugar and oats.

No wonder the crust is crunchy! The almonds have a strong flavor, more so than the oats, although the oats are nonetheless still welcomed.

The brown sugar offers a sweet and strong flavor that compliments the almonds and raspberry filling very well.

Making these treats does not ...

• Krusteaz Raspberry Bar Mix
      require an overwhelming amount of work, although the first few times I made this treat I had to follow the directions quite closely.

Now I do not have to since I have made this treat several times.

Obviously, I am very

pleased with these raspberry bars and I would definitely recommend them quite highly to any person that loves raspberries as well as almonds and brown sugar.

It is a sweet, crunchy and definitely very delightful treat that makes quite a few good-sized bars!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811640231/k2311a0827/8.27.09