Krusteaz Key Lime Bar Mix
  • My main problem or disappointment is the lime flavor
  • I thought I was going to be in for an incredibly satisfying experience with this lime variety, but unfortunately, I ended up being disappointed
  • I think I will just stick with the lemon variety bars because they are certainly superior according to my taste buds

• by GenesisOne

Krusteaz Key Lime Bar Mix produces bars that I am not too, too crazy about. I mean, the lime bars are alright, but I probably will not purchase these bars again for a good long while, if ever again.

I will say though that there are some definite positives to these lime bars.

For one, the bars themselves

are really very soft and moist.

When warm, these bars feel as if they are so soft and moist that they are just going to melt in my mouth.

Another plus is these bars are quite simple and quick to make, and require no specific cooking skills.

It is a relatively straight forward process to make these.

My ...

• main problem or disappointment is the lime flavor.

It just does not seem as incredibly intense as it should be.

I mean, compared to the lemon bars, these bars sure are tame and even somewhat bland.

being disappointed.

There is some lime flavor to be sure, and when the lime bars are nice and warm, I do enjoy them, but I just think that the flavor could have been significantly richer and thus more satisfying.

I think I will just stick with the lemon variety bars because they are certainly superior according to my taste buds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811620231/k2311a0827/8.27.09