Krusteaz Classic Pound Cake Mix
  • However, I do not always have time to take this mix and make a pound cake and pound cake just does not hold very well for very long, based on my experience

• by GenesisOne

Krusteaz Classic Pound Cake Mix is not something I will purchase again. The reason is, it just does not taste that much better than the pound cake I purchase already made in the grocery store.

Why should I go through the trouble of making my own pound cake from this mix when I could just purchase it from the

store? Of course, in terms of portion and value, I am getting a better deal with this mix because I end up getting more pound cake for my money.

However, I do not always have time to take this mix and make a pound cake and pound cake just does not hold very well for very long, based on ...

• my experience.

Refrigeration helps, but not enough.

The store sold pound cakes are a far more appropriate size and that is why I will likely stick with them.

The less waste, the better.

If you have a good sized family and the family likes pound cake, this mix might be a good choice for you because there will be

plenty of pound cake to go around and it will go before it starts to turn.

It is good pound cake - moist and rich in flavor and it is quite easy to prepare and bake, but it is just too much for me and not a great deal better than what I can pick up in the grocery store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811600131/k2311a0827/8.27.09