Krusteaz Bakery Style Oatmeal Cookie Mix
  • Now, oatmeal is not really a cookie flavor that I enjoy all that much, but I do get a taste for oatmeal cookies every now and then, and when I do, I generally pick up this mix
  • This mix makes a good-sized batch of cookies, so it is definitely a good thing that they hold for an extended period of time

• by GenesisOne

Krusteaz Bakery Style Oatmeal Cookie Mix makes a cookie that offers up a lot of oatmeal flavor. Now, oatmeal is not really a cookie flavor that I enjoy all that much, but I do get a taste for oatmeal cookies every now and then, and when I do, I generally pick up this mix.

It makes simply delightful

oatmeal cookies that really excite my taste buds.

Clearly, both the cinnamon and nutmeg were added in generous quantities because these cookies really do have a rich flavor just waiting to be tasted.

This cookie is a little on the soft side, which is fine with me.

Preparing and baking these cookies is a real simple task that ...

• does not require too much effort.

The result is a cookie that even casual eaters of oatmeal will likely enjoy and appreciate.

I also like how this cookie seems to hold pretty well over time.

I do not have to quickly devour these cookies in fear that they will quickly turn stale.

They hold well.

This mix makes

a good-sized batch of cookies, so it is definitely a good thing that they hold for an extended period of time.

All in all, if you are someone that enjoys oatmeal cookies, I definitely suggest that you give these cookies a try.

I certainly plan on purchasing these again the next time I develop a taste for oatmeal cookies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811580131/k2311a0827/8.27.09