Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
2.5
  • As I said, I do prefer mixes that require milk, not water, and I think that I will continue to use such mixes because I believe that they deliver a superior quality pancake that I can really truly enjoy

• by GenesisOne

Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix allows for the creation of average tasting pancakes. The reason I say average is because this pancake mix requires the addition of water opposed to milk.

Pancakes that are made using water typically fall apart easier and do not quite taste as good or come across as being as fluffy.

The milk

makes a definite difference in just how sturdy and how much flavor can be tasted from a buttermilk pancake.

I also find that pancakes that are made with milk do not soak up the syrup as quickly and thus require less syrup be used.

Nonetheless, the one time that I did use this pancake mix, I ...

• was pleasantly surprised by just how many pancakes I was able to get out of the mix.

Although I tend to make mine larger than the sizes given on the back of the box, I still managed to get dozens upon dozens upon dozens of pancakes out this mix.

That made me happy.

However, simply because

this pancake mixed yielded quite a bit of quantity does not mean I am also perfectly satisfied with the quality.

As I said, I do prefer mixes that require milk, not water, and I think that I will continue to use such mixes because I believe that they deliver a superior quality pancake that I can really truly enjoy.

grandeluke yahoo.com says :

Could you please tell me, where is the expiration date on the packaging. I love the product, but can`t find any date. I don`t know if the product is still good. The law in New York states that all products have an expiration date. The store where I shop couldn`t find a date or what the code means. thank you Mrs. Luke

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811530131/k2311a0827/8.27.09