Krusteaz: Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
  • Another minor problem I had with these French Toast sticks is that they were not quite as crunchy and crisp as I would have liked them
  • They were a tad soggy and that is not the way that I like my French Toast
  • All in all, if you are a person that enjoys French Toast, I would recommend that you give these a try

• by GenesisOne

Krusteaz: Cinnamon French Toast Sticks proved to be a moderately enjoyable breakfast meal, although I did encounter a few minor problems. First of all, it would have been quite nice if these French Toast sticks would have come either with powdered sugar on top of them or a packet.

Why is it that nobody hardly seems to put powdered

sugar on French Toast any longer? Practically everybody used to! Oh well, so I had to add my own.

Another minor problem I had with these French Toast sticks is that they were not quite as crunchy and crisp as I would have liked them.

They were a tad soggy and that is not the way that I like ...

• my French Toast! However, they were not too soft or soggy that it ended up ruining the French Toast sticks for me.

The French Toast itself has a pretty good flavor to it.

It could have used a little more cinnamon, but that is alright.

I especially like that there is not as much fat in these French Toast

sticks as many others because of the way they are prepared.

All in all, if you are a person that enjoys French Toast, I would recommend that you give these a try.

They are pretty decent and quite a few come in a box for not a bad price.

Add some eggs, bacon, toast or bagels for a scrumptious and filling meal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811490131/k2311a0827/8.27.09