Great Day Breakfast: Original Mini Piggies ‘n Pancakes  » Food  »
1.5
  • The sausage did not offer much in terms of flavor, and the flavor that it did offer was not what I would consider an authentic and good sausage flavor
  • I know what breakfast sausage is supposed to taste like
  • I do not recommend them though, unless you have a coupon or they are on sale and you would like to try them for yourself

• by GenesisOne

Great Day Breakfast: Original Mini Piggies ‘n Pancakes is not something I will purchase again. The reason I will not purchase this breakfast meal again is because I did not care too much for the sausage that was contained within the pancake batter.

consider an authentic and good sausage flavor.

I know what breakfast sausage is supposed to taste like.

I have had enough of it in my life to know that good breakfast sausage does not taste as peculiar and odd as this sausage does.

It was still edible and it did not upset my stomach or anything, but still, it was not that enjoyable.

The pancakes ...

• themselves offered a relatively decent maple and, to a lesser extent, butter flavor, but the flavor was certainly not strong enough to override the fact that I did not enjoy the sausage and thus the pancakes alone do not offer me enough of a reason to purchase this frozen breakfast a second time.

Twelve pigs in a blanket come in the box and that is

sufficient for two meals - at least, for me it was.

Of course, I had eggs and bagels too, and these pigs in a blanket are certainly a good size.

They are quick and easy to fix as they go in the microwave.

I do not recommend them though, unless you have a coupon or they are on sale and you would like to try them for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811440131/k2311a0827/8.27.09