Red Hot & Blue Restaurant  » Food  »
9143 Grapevine Hwy # 620 N Richland Hills, TX 76180-5682
  • The meat offered up at this restaurant never fails to be tender and delicious
  • The fries are also really enjoyable and they definitely add to my enjoyment of the meat or sandwich that I am having
  • I would say that this restaurant has about the best potato salad I have ever tasted, be it store bought or from restaurants
  • They are not exactly the most generous when it comes to portion sizes and you probably will not leave the restaurant feeling bloated, but I think that the portions are significant enough to leave me feeling satisfied and relatively full
  • I definitely recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a good place to come and have some tasty barbecue meals

• by GenesisOne

Red Hot & Blue Restaurant is primarily a restaurant that specializes in barbecue. Specialize is the right word, too, because I person feel that this barbecue restaurant offers some pretty tasty and satisfying barbecue sandwiches! They have other items on the menu for those that are not too crazy about barbecue, like catfish and a few various forms of chicken. The main attraction here though is the barbecue sandwiches. The meat offered up at this restaurant never fails to be tender and delicious.

The meat is most certainly of high quality and even without the barbecue sauce, the meat offers a flavor that is really very enjoyable. However, add one of the several barbecue sauces available and look out! Talk about a real kick! The barbecue sauces vary in strength, flavor and thickness, and really, it comes down to experimentation until you find the one that best suits your taste buds. The fries are also

really enjoyable and they definitely add to my enjoyment of the meat or sandwich that I am having.

Might I also add that the cole slaw and the potato salad are both quite exceptional and really delicious. I would say that this restaurant has about the best potato salad I have ever tasted, be it store bought or from restaurants. It is just so creamy and flavorful and satisfying! If you like potato salad, be sure to give the potato salad here a try! Now, as for the prices, be prepared to spend a little money at this restaurant.

Compared to the other barbecue restaurants that are in the surrounding area, this one is a little on the pricey side. However, do not let the prices scare you off if you are in search of a flavorful meal. As I said, in terms of barbecue cuisine, this is a very impressive and satisfying restaurant.

They ...

• are not exactly the most generous when it comes to portion sizes and you probably will not leave the restaurant feeling bloated, but I think that the portions are significant enough to leave me feeling satisfied and relatively full. I think here I am mainly paying for the quality and flavor and not so much quantity. Would I like to get more meat and fries for my money? Sure I would, but if the result was a higher price or reduced quality as well, I would not be pleased.

Moving on to the service. The people that work here are really quite friendly and most definitely attentive. It seems that they are always busy attending to the customers to ensure that the customers have all that they need and that the meals are prepared satisfactory.

Lots of smiling faces here! I definitely feel comfortable in this restaurant when I go. It helps that the atmosphere

is laid back and the light western them is certainly nice. It also is a restaurant that tends to not get overly noisy, and that is most certainly a plus! The restaurant is not really that large, but all the times I have gone to this restaurant, I have not experienced any real long waiting time.

It is pretty efficiently run and the customers are clearly the top priority, as they should be. I have been coming to this restaurant for a good long time now and I look forward to continuing to come to a restaurant that is big on taste and big on customer satisfaction. I definitely recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a good place to come and have some tasty barbecue meals! If you do like the food, then the few downsides to this restaurant, namely the prices and the portions, will not seem like as big of a deal after the first meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811430131/k2311a0827/8.27.09