Breyers Coffee
  • If you are an avid coffee drinker, you may want to give this ice cream a try, but if you are someone that is like me and does not drink regular coffee too often or mainly drinks flavored coffee, I think that this is one ice cream variety that you should avoid

• by GenesisOne

Breyers Coffee ice cream is pretty bland. Now, I am not much of a coffee drinker, and when I do drink coffee, I usually have flavored coffee or a specialty coffee, so perhaps I should not have expected much from this ice cream and perhaps I should not have even purchased it.

Based on what my

taste buds told me, this ice cream bases its flavor off of regular coffee that has not been enhanced, flavored or anything in any way.

I will say though that the ice cream offers a flavor that is pretty true to its name.

The coffee flavor is pretty prevalent and what this ice cream sort of ...

• reminds me of is frozen coffee in a way.

Perhaps it is because it is cold and thus the coldness brings out a similar flavor or taste sensation.

This variety of ice cream certainly will not do much to get your taste buds all excited - which is not surprising since regular coffee does not do

much for one’s taste buds either.

If you are an avid coffee drinker, you may want to give this ice cream a try, but if you are someone that is like me and does not drink regular coffee too often or mainly drinks flavored coffee, I think that this is one ice cream variety that you should avoid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811410131/k2311a0827/8.27.09