Breyers Chocolate Crackle
0.5
  • Breyers Chocolate Crackle definitely appeals to me in this sense
  • I like an ice cream that does just that because contrasting textures is a quality that I like in an ice cream
  • It simply makes for a more pleasurable and satisfying eating experience for me
  • Unfortunately, with texture does not necessarily come taste

• by GenesisOne

Breyers Chocolate Crackle definitely appeals to me in this sense: it is an ice cream that sort of alternates between a smooth texture and a crunchy texture. I like an ice cream that does just that because contrasting textures is a quality that I like in an ice cream.

It

simply makes for a more pleasurable and satisfying eating experience for me.

Unfortunately, with texture does not necessarily come taste.

Both the chocolate and vanilla chocolate flavors came across as being disappointing.

The reason both were disappointing to me is because neither was all that rich in respective flavor.

The ...

• chocolate was alright as it offered up a mildly strong chocolate taste, but the vanilla was quite bland.

Without quality and satisfying flavors, an ice cream has nothing, regardless of its texture.

This is definitely one of the most disappointing ice creams that I have tried in both recent memory

and long ago.

I most certainly will never go near it again and I most certainly suggest that others do the same.

For over four dollars, both the chocolate and vanilla flavors should have been simply exquisite, but neither ended up doing all that much for my taste buds at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811400131/k2311a0827/8.27.09