Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • The dullness of the vanilla most definitely reduces my level of enjoyment of this ice cream and is the reason that I will not purchase it too often
  • Had the vanilla been delicious and complimented the chocolate flavor well, then I would consider purchasing it more often

• by GenesisOne

Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is certainly an improvement over the chocolate chip variety, but not so much that I will be purchasing this ice cream on a regular basis. The chocolate chip cookie dough and chips are relatively plentiful and can

be easily found throughout the ice cream.

In addition to being plentiful, they are fairly rich in chocolate flavor too.

What is not rich in flavor is the vanilla ice cream.

It comes across as tasting relatively bland and I am simply not reminded of vanilla very much when I take a spoonful of the ice cream.

The dullness of the vanilla most definitely reduces my level of enjoyment of this ice cream and is the reason that I will not purchase it too ...

• Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
      often.

The chocolate aspects of this ice cream might be pretty good, but the chocolate is not so rich and deep in flavor that I feel it justifies spending over four dollars for the ice cream.

Had the vanilla been delicious and

complimented the chocolate flavor well, then I would consider purchasing it more often.

The ice cream is creamy and it is smooth, but without a pleasurable and satisfying taste, it is missing something that is essential to the quality of the ice cream.

maria Caiola says :

Is the dough used in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough raw ?

aw says :

I think so because people love raw cookie dough before baking. I’ve eaten the ice cream you’ve mentioned with no problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811390131/k2311a0827/8.27.09