Breyers Chocolate Chip  » Food  »
1.5
  • Breyers Chocolate Chip is one that I found to be disappointing
  • I was hoping that the ice cream would be loaded with rich chocolate chip pieces, but unfortunately, it was not
  • It is too bad I could not experience that sensation more often
  • There just does not seem to be a deliciously rich and natural vanilla flavor to be enjoyed
  • Had the vanilla flavor been richer and had the chocolate chips more numerous, I think I would have been happier with this ice cream, but in its current form, it is too disappointing and lacking to justify the price

• by GenesisOne

Breyers Chocolate Chip is one that I found to be disappointing. The reason I found it to be disappointing is because there really was not a whole lot of chocolate chips decorating the vanilla ice cream.

it was not.

I did taste some chocolate chips here and there, but not as many as I was expecting.

The chocolate chips that I did taste were pretty tasty and good-sized too.

Biting into the chocolate chips resulted in a pretty satisfying chocolate sensation.

It is too bad I could not experience ...

• that sensation more often.

The vanilla ice cream once again proved disappointing as well.

There just does not seem to be a deliciously rich and natural vanilla flavor to be enjoyed.

The weak vanilla flavoring really hurts this variety of ice cream, as does the lack of plentiful chocolate chips.

As a result,

I will not be purchasing this ice cream a second time and I do not recommend it either.

Had the vanilla flavor been richer and had the chocolate chips more numerous, I think I would have been happier with this ice cream, but in its current form, it is too disappointing and lacking to justify the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811380131/k2311a0827/8.27.09