Breyers Chocolate  » Food  »
2.5
  • However, I have had tastier chocolate ice cream before, namely from Blue Bunny
  • It is simply too expensive and I can get better chocolate ice cream at a lower price by other brands

• by GenesisOne

Breyers Chocolate ice cream is certainly not the most enjoyable chocolate ice cream that I have ever had in my life, but I did not have any real trouble finishing the ice cream. The chocolate certainly had a natural and authentic flavor to it, but it was not as chocolaty as I was hoping.

It was smooth

and creamy though, and that helped.

It also helped when I added some hot fudge or chocolate syrup to this ice cream because that helped to make the chocolate a little richer.

It may just be that since chocolate is not one of my top five flavors that I simply do not appreciate it as much as ...

• perhaps someone that cannot live without a certain amount of chocolate every week.

However, I have had tastier chocolate ice cream before, namely from Blue Bunny.

For that reason, I will not be spending money on this chocolate ice cream again.

It is simply too expensive and I can get better chocolate ice cream at a lower

price by other brands.

For that reason too, I will not be recommending it because the value is not too high.

Still, if it is on sale, and you love chocolate, I would say go ahead and give it a try.

It is good ice cream and perhaps others will appreciate the chocolate flavor more than I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811370131/k2311a0827/8.27.09