Breyers Caramel Praline Crunch  » Food  »
  • First off, I am a real lover of caramel, and this ice cream definitely delivers on the caramel flavor

• by GenesisOne

Breyers Caramel Praline Crunch is one of the better and tastier ice cream creations to come out of Breyers. First off, I am a real lover of caramel, and this ice cream definitely delivers on the caramel flavor.

The caramel swirls are really pretty plentiful and offer up a deep and natural caramel flavor that I just love to let rest on my tongue

and allow my taste buds to appreciate just how enjoyable the caramel flavor is.

The toffee is a nice addition to this ice cream and I feel that it goes well with the caramel flavor.

The toffee flavoring is certainly plentiful too! The praline nuts, I feel, could perhaps be represented better in this ice cream because it did seem like to me that ...

• the flavor offered by the nuts was not as plentiful or potent as that offered by the caramel and toffee, and I do wish that it would have been because the nuts certainly are good.

The ice cream is vanilla, although I must say with the other flavors in play, the vanilla does get sort of lost!

That means the vanilla ice cream is

really pretty weak.

I have certainly had better vanilla ice cream and it would have been nice to have a real rich vanilla flavor to go with the rest of the great flavors found in this ice cream, but that did not happen.

If the vanilla was stronger and the nuts more plentiful, this would have been a spectacular ice cream rather than just an enjoyable one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811350131/k2311a0827/8.27.09