Breyers Extremely Creamy Chocolate
  • Breyers Extremely Creamy Chocolate is a definite improvement over the regular chocolate variety, although I still believe that there is work that needs to be done before I would consider Breyers to be the company that I would turn to for the most delicious chocolate ice cream available at the grocery store
  • Although the chocolate flavor is authentic and while it is moderately enjoyable, it unfortunately stick lacks a real rich and intense chocolate flavor that I just know is possible because I have had ice cream before that it is so rich in chocolate flavor that I feel as if I am eating chocolate alone and nothing else
  • Ice cold ice cream is the best, and when syrups or fudges or toppings are added, that brings down the coolness of the ice cream

• by GenesisOne

Breyers Extremely Creamy Chocolate is a definite improvement over the regular chocolate variety, although I still believe that there is work that needs to be done before I would consider Breyers to be the company that I would turn to for the most delicious chocolate ice cream available at the grocery store. This ice cream is indeed very creamy and smooth.

It will just slide right down your throat so easily if you do not give it a chance to melt! Although the chocolate flavor is authentic and while it is moderately enjoyable, it unfortunately stick lacks a real rich and intense chocolate flavor that I just know is possible because I have had ice cream before that it is so rich ...

• in chocolate flavor that I feel as if I am eating chocolate alone and nothing else.

This has a somewhat subdued flavor that unfortunately impacts just how much enjoyment and satisfaction I can derive from having this ice cream.

If I had a chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge, that certainly does help, but I would rather not have to add that

stuff because it does slightly hamper the chill that it is so pleasant that ice cream offers.

Ice cold ice cream is the best, and when syrups or fudges or toppings are added, that brings down the coolness of the ice cream.

Nonetheless, if you are looking for a very creamy and mildly enjoyable chocolate ice cream, look no further.

I however will.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811250131/k2311a0827/8.27.09