Breyers Dulce de Leche  » Food  »
  • Breyers Dulce de Leche is a pretty enjoyable variety of ice cream that I like to have
  • It really appears to my taste buds because this ice cream really offers up a whole lot of delicious caramel flavor
  • I love to just let the ice cream rest on top of my tongue and allow the caramel to melt all over my taste buds
  • It really is an incredibly pleasurable experience that substantially helps to improve my mood when I am down and depressed
  • This is an ice cream that I would definitely recommend to those that absolutely love caramel ice cream because I really think this creamy and smooth and oh so delicious ice cream will please a majority if not all caramel lovers

• by GenesisOne

Breyers Dulce de Leche is a pretty enjoyable variety of ice cream that I like to have. It really appears to my taste buds because this ice cream really offers up a whole lot of delicious caramel flavor.

The ice cream itself is caramel ice cream, and in and about the ice cream are pockets of caramel swirls.

The

caramel ice cream is rich and the caramel swirls are even richer.

I love to just let the ice cream rest on top of my tongue and allow the caramel to melt all over my taste buds.

It really is an incredibly pleasurable experience that substantially helps to improve my mood when I am down and depressed.

The ice ...

• cream just offers such an authentic and deep caramel flavor that it ultimately can become somewhat addicting.

I will just take scoop after scoop and I will have to try and catch myself because all this rich and delicious caramel ice cream can unfortunately add up in terms of calories.

Plus, if I eat too, too much, I could

ultimately end up ruining the ice cream for myself and I most certainly do not want that to occur! This is an ice cream that I would definitely recommend to those that absolutely love caramel ice cream because I really think this creamy and smooth and oh so delicious ice cream will please a majority if not all caramel lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811240131/k2311a0827/8.27.09