Great Value Apple Blossoms  » Food  »
  • I think the only thing I would change would be the size of each

• by Steve

Last night, my wife was making dinner and I wanted to do my part by providing dessert. However I only had a little bit of money to spend so I had to find something that was different and yet affordable.

I

ended up with Great Value Apple Blossoms.

And, they weren’t too bad given the price.

I have purchased other items from the Great Value brand name before and have been very happy with most of them.

This happens to be one of those products I wasn’t as happy with but they were still decent enough.

The apple blossoms were easy to make.

I just had to pop them in the microwave for about a minute (I could have made them in the ...

• Great Value Apple Blossoms
      toaster oven too but didn’t want to wait that long).

They didn’t come out overly crisp and were a bit too sweet but they weren’t too bad either.

I have definitely had worse desserts.

The fact there were two in one

box was also a big plus for me.

Again, I was looking for something for both me and my wife to have and it was nice paying one price for two separate desserts.

I think the only thing I would change would be the size of each.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708811210131/k2311a0827/8.27.09