Ghost Hunters: Spirits on the Water  » TV  »
2.5
  • But, from what I saw, it was somewhat interesting
  • But, even then, I disagree about what they heard

• by Steve

I had to get ready for bed so I missed part of the Ghost Hunters episode “Spirits on the Water” last night. But, from what I saw, it was somewhat interesting. The TAPS team was asked to investigate two separate ships that were supposedly haunted.

The first one turned out to be kind of a bust for them but the second one seemed to have

a bit more in terms of activity. Or, I should say, at least they seemed to believe that.

Once again, this is one of those episodes where Jason and Grant seem a little to anxious to declare a place haunted based on pretty limited evidence. For one, they claim to see shadows moving.

And, once again, this is not caught on camera. I really do ...

• wish the show would have the camera man aiming the camera where they are looking and not at them.

If they can’t do that then, again, what would be the big deal about each of them carrying a camcorder and facing it in the direction they are facing?

Secondly, they show some gate moving on its own. Big deal.

They are on a boat that

is likely moving a bit in the water. Unless there was a ghostly hand on that gate at the time they caught it, that’s not much evidence.

The only thing they did legitimately catch was a voice. But, even then, I disagree about what they heard.

They say it is saying “get off my ship. ” It sounded more like “dock my ship.

” Again, not a great episode in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102708811050131/k2311a0827/8.27.09