The Body Shop Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am not really a big fan of Body Shop products, although I have used a lot of their products on and off for several years now, because I have not seen amazing results with them
  • The best I could say about their products is that they smell good
  • Although I like the smell of the shampoo, it seems to dry up my hair even while applying it
  • I think the product is not suited for Asian women, at least not for this particular Asian woman anyway

• by TheAdvocate

I am not really a big fan of Body Shop products, although I have used a lot of their products on and off for several years now, because I have not seen amazing results with them. The best I could say about their products is that they smell good.

They are a

bit pricey and I keep buying the stuff because of the packaging, and because I am a sucker for “environmental” products.

Nevertheless, the Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is still not an exception to my dismay with the entire line.

Although I like the smell of the shampoo, it seems to dry up my ...

• hair even while applying it.

When I try to run my fingers through my hair after putting on the shampoo, it feels rough and my hair gets tangled up.

I end up pulling my hair and watching them fall from my hands.

After I wash it off, my hair feels heavy.

It does not even smell that good anymore and my hair still feels dry even though I conditioned it.

The itch disappears temporarily, but gets back with a vengeance once my hair dries up.

I think the product is not suited for Asian women, at least not for this particular Asian woman anyway.

The Body Shop Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312708810951231/k2311a0827/8.27.09