Shannon’s Lawn Service  » Business  »
Maxine, St Clair Shores, Michgan
  • I’ve had people ask why I don’t just do t myself and to tell you the truth I don’t mind cutting grass, but I like the job Steve does

• by michelle eckman

Steve and his brother have been cutting my lawn for the last three years. Three years ago the middle of September my lawn mower broke and with only needing a couple cuts for the rest of the year I started calling lawn services and was told there was no way, because they were all too busy to add even one customer.

I called my mother to find out who her landscaper was and she gave me Steve’s number.

Steve had no problems with coming out to take

care of my yard.

Every year Steve starts mid May with a note on the door to say when they are starting; the day of week they will be coming out and how much they cuts will be.

Along with this he asks if you need a spring clean up or if any of your contact information has changed.

He is very thorough and always make sure the gate is closed when they are done.

My mom has had problems with the dog tearing up her grass ...

• and Steve was more than willing to first go pick up and put in some sod.

When this didn’t work he helped her come up a few other ideas.

He went and picked up the large stepping stone to line the fence and installed them for her.

He even does the poop scooping for only $5 a week with her one dog.

The couple times they had problems with the mowers he makes sure to let us know and when we have had family gatherings if I

let him know early enough he is more than willing to make sure he gets the grass done well in advance.

Since he started doing my mom’s lawn 6-7 years ago he has added about half of her neighbors as his clients.

I’ve had people ask why I don’t just do t myself and to tell you the truth I don’t mind cutting grass, but I like the job Steve does.

I’ve recommended him to several people and they are extremely happy with the job Steve and his brother do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412608810880731/k2311a0826/8.26.09