Coco Mademoiselle Perfume by Chanel  » Perfume  »
1.0
  • After all the good things I heard about this perfume, I decided to buy it and try for myself
  • I tried on the samples before I bought it, and I liked the smell, so I took it home
  • I wore the perfume for a few days, and I noticed that day after day, I am getting headaches from it
  • I kinda agree with my officemate in a way
  • I do not recommend it, and would rather advise you to keep your money and get a better perfume for a more reasonable price

• by patofgold23

After all the good things I heard about this perfume, I decided to buy it and try for myself. The perfume is a little expensive, and I almost didn’t want to pay $86 for a 1.7 oz. (50 ml.) of Coco Mademoiselle. It was already on sale because it usually sells for $110, but I feel weary throwing out that much money for a scent. But then, I wanted to get myself a good perfume so I went on and bought it anyway.

I tried on the samples before I bought it, and I liked the smell, so I took it home. I wore the perfume for a few days, and I noticed that day after day, I am getting headaches from it. The scent grows

stronger every time, sort of a sweet, sugary distinct smell, but very overpowering. At times the smell becomes too strong that I feel nauseated and can’t wait to get home to shower it off. The strong smell clings to your skin and it takes a while to completely get it off. The whole laundry basket smelled like Coco Mademoiselle when I was doing my weekend laundry.

I work in a small place and the strong smell of Coco Mademoiselle seems to consume the whole place and it makes me feel conscious noticing my co-workers becoming annoyed with the smell too. On very hot days, the scent tends to be too loud and harsh that it makes me cough and gag. The scent just grows horrible day ...

• after day and I hate how it makes me hard to breathe. My co-worker said that that there is some dominating smell of an old woman in the office and I knew it was my perfume causing that smell.

I kinda agree with my officemate in a way. Every time I wear Coco Mademoiselle, I feel like I’m 75 years old when I am only 30. I came to a point I couldn’t stand its synthetic smell any longer, and no matter how I try to like the scent to make my $86 worth it, I just couldn’t stand it and it makes me sick and wanna throw up sometimes. I guess it is that strong to give out a metallic taste on the food I

eat. It’s like I am wearing a strong insecticide from a nice bottle with an expensive brand.

I am an individual who prefers light clean scents, this is just not my type. I guess chemistry has something to do with it too coz it works well for other women. I even think my mom would like the perfume so I kept it in my bathroom until the next time my mom visits. At least I have a nice bottle of perfume in my bathroom.

I am very disappointed with this perfume. It’s an incredibly overpowering old-smelling perfume for an outrageous price. I do not recommend it, and would rather advise you to keep your money and get a better perfume for a more reasonable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562608810860731/k2311a0826/8.26.09