St. Ives Apricot Scrub Invigorating  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been having some problem with my skin face since the season started to become too cold
  • I think the natural moisturizer on my face were kinda dry that makes this dead skin to be trap
  • Whats i like is that just from the frist use i can feel how soft my skin was
  • Thus, I totaly recommend this one for those who has some problem with scrub cause the beads of this product is really gentle and doesnt have those pointed parts

• by keroteto

I have been having some problem with my skin face since the season started to become too cold. I think the natural moisturizer on my face were kinda dry that makes this dead skin to be trap. I kinda see how my complexion were becoming uneven.

I search for some home base remedy and I red an advice that i migh t need to revitalize my skin with scrubing to remove all those dead skin that also cause my skin to be rough.

I remember one of my friend recommending one of St. Ives

produts with the cleansing pores, it has those little bead that scrubes your skin. I told her that my skin is really sensitive to scrubes but she say that St. ives has a variety of cleansing and rejuvinating products.

I ended up buying this St. Ives Invigoriting Apricot scrub. So yeah another scrub but then i though why not try the first time and i might find myself comfortble with the kind of beads st. ives has.

After my first trial I gotta say that it really did feel good to my skin. I ...

• didnt even get uncomfy with the beads. Whats i like is that just from the frist use i can feel how soft my skin was. Of course aside from this scrub its better to apply some moisturizer.

Anyway it has a really nice touch to my skin and whats more is that its pretty cheap or shall i say the price is just right. Another thins is that i don’t really have to use this everyday but only twice a week.

I have been using it for a month and yeah I can say

that there is a really big change to my skin. it became more smooth and those uneven color were gone.

One thing I especially like with this product is the aroma. I really really love the smell.. even when not using it wheneve i see the bottle I can’t help myself but smell it. Its just too relaxig and doesnt have any strong chemical smell.

Thus, I totaly recommend this one for those who has some problem with scrub cause the beads of this product is really gentle and doesnt have those pointed parts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312508810831031/k2311a0825/8.25.09