Alltel’s Prepaid Plans  » Cellular services  »
  • I think that Alltel has the best prepaid plan compared to other cell phone companies
  • I highly recommend this plan to anyone with teenagers, elderly people, or anyone who does not have use for the cell phone that much

• by bcft161

For years, I was under a contract with another cell phone company. I was only supposed to pay $35.00 plus tax for my plan per month. It seemed as if every month, my bill was always over $70.00. Finally one month, I could not pay the bill. Eventually, the company disconnected my line and charged me with an early termination fee of $200.00. Needless to say I refused to pay them that much money, especially since I was on a fixed income.

I needed a cell phone for emergencies and especially since I had a young child. I could not afford to have another contract, so someone referred me to Alltel. I was so happy that they did. I think that Alltel has the best prepaid plan compared to other cell phone companies.

Alltel has four different prepaid plans that you can go with: 1) pay per minute, 2) pay per day and 3) pay per month. I chose to do ...

• the pay per day which is .75 per day. In my opinion, this is the best plan. With this plan, you get to choose up to four unlimited features. This includes unlimited night and weekend minutes, mobile-to-mobile minutes, text messaging, and calls to your favorite number. You also just pay .10 a minute for all calls that are not covered by an unlimited feature. I also like this fact that if your funds are low on your account, all you have to do is add
        at least $1.00 into the kiosk at any Alltel store. If you pay by phone or online, you would have to add at least $10.00. This is great for those who cannot afford to have a regular cell phone contract.

I have been on the prepaid plan for the past two years now. I highly recommend this plan to anyone with teenagers, elderly people, or anyone who does not have use for the cell phone that much. This prepaid plan has been a lifesaver!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222508810701031/k2311a0825/8.25.09