Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to tan my skin but I don’t want to spend that much time on the sun
  • Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion is the best tanning lotion I ever discovered because it gives me a really quick tan in the sun

• by patofgold23

I love to tan my skin but I don’t want to spend that much time on the sun. Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion is the best tanning lotion I ever discovered because it gives me a really quick tan in the sun. I put it on and go out trim my plants in the garden, or do walking down a few blocks then back again, it gives me the tan I needed! I have fair skin

and when I don’t get to go out of the house for some time, my friends comment that I am getting whiter than usual. I do get jealous with my friends who have natural tanned skin.

Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion gives me a tan that’s so natural-looking, at the shortest time! The thing about this product is that, no matter if I unconsciously overdo my sun exposure, it has sunscreen protection factor 4, so I need not worry about getting burned.

This is the only tanning lotion I have tried that doesn’t smell like strong chemicals. The old tanning lotions I used in the past, are too strong, and gives out an irritating smell. If it comes in contact anywhere close to my eyes, it almost feels like burning my eyes. I never felt that with Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion. It has a yummy coconut-like sweet smell that is so soothing. But ...

• Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion
      the best part about this lotion is the moisturizing properties it has. It makes you feel so wonderful after use. And what it does to your skin would make you feel so confident. Never had I felt my skin so moisturized after getting a pretty colour, without the burn. It is easy to apply and not greasy at all, so no worries about the discomfort and leaving behind traces of the product wherever you sit.

It’s easy

to find this product. You can but it practically anywhere. Target, Smart & Final and even Wal-Mart! A 4 fl.oz. bottle costs about $7. Just a few cents higher than other brands. But don’t make it stop you from buying the brand. It’s the quality you’re buying, and when you get to try it, your satisfaction will tell you it’s worth your money. Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion with SPF4 is truly a fabulous tanning product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312508810671031/k2311a0825/8.25.09