Le Feu D’Issey Light perfume
  • I like this scent primarily because of its uniqueness and the different substance it created to the whole demographic it belongs
  • The only thing I noticed is it oily if it touches your skin
  • Spray it in your clothes and not on your skin to avoid oiliness
  • There is also one downside I have noticed from this perfume, it is difficult to find it

• by shagaul

I like this scent primarily because of its uniqueness and the different substance it created to the whole demographic it belongs. I got my first bottle of this perfume while traveling overseas. The bottle was catchy thats why. I thought I should have it. In some occasions, I am a sucker for cute peculiar things. I wanted them to belong to me when I see them in that way I can satisfy my craving. The bottle looked like a magic toy taken from any toy kingdom store. Without the spray that emerged on

the top part, it is like a cute little thing that babies suck or throw in their playroom. This is how it enticed me in taking it. I thought it is very cute. The color as well was a great combination. Both the peach style in the bottle and the transparent cover was gratifying.

I like how the scent started. There is the slight floral scent but coconut wipes away the sweetness and transforms it to a nice edible imagination. The first spray is low and but a lot to watch out.

Then the middle part is still floral but the edible imagination is so loud now making it palatable this time because of milk and caramel. It is sweet floral and then the dry down is woody hence the overall classification of this perfume is floral woody musk. There is a bit of woody infatuation on it but I would say that generally it is sweet floral.

I personally like the scent mainly because there is something other than floral notes or woody nuances. I would say the combination of edible notes to ...

• Le Feu D'Issey Light  perfume
      these floral notes is genius. It might be traditional for a female scent to go with rose,hortensia, anise and jasmine but the variation was something that no other perfume has come up with. I laud the nose behind this fragrance for the creativity reached on this creation. I would imagine something creamy, silky and sweet when I am using this. I got positive reviews as well from my colleagues. It smells good on you as it dries down and as it stays longer, it is even more enduring. The only thing I noticed
      is it oily if it touches your skin. Spray it in your clothes and not on your skin to avoid oiliness. There is also one downside I have noticed from this perfume, it is difficult to find it. You have to purchase it online because even the major shops like the ones I visited in Hong Kong and in Singapore does not have stocks on this perfume. I just hope the manufacturer will address this because this is one of the unique perfumes I have and I have considered it my signature scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562508810631031/k2311a0825/8.25.09