Pizza Hut Fuente Branch Cebu City  » Restaurants  »
Fuente, Cebu City, Philippines
  • This restaurant has excellent customer skills too

• by shagaul

Pizza is one of my addiction. I only eat pizza once a month because of my diet-conscious lifestyle. Two days ago, I was craving for their “cheesy-pop” pizza.

I am a fan of meat lovers. I ordered one regular size with a bottomless diet pepsi.

I was famished at that time and obviously craving for pizza. I

like that the pizza arrived on time.

They set expectations around 15 minutes and they were able to fulfill it. This restaurant has excellent customer skills too.

When I arrived, one of the waiters handed me the menu and waited for my order. They were very accommodating and friendly.

Service is fast in this restaurant. I was ...

• very satisfied.

I have several concerns though about this restaurant. The place is small and you should not expect about its size especially during peak hours that you can get a table.

The entire place is old too. It needs to be refurbished to suit to contemporary times.

Apart from this, food and service is excellent

here. This branch also offers great customer service in terms of delivery.

The delivery boy is very sweet and helpful especially in preparing the exact change. I always give a huge tip after because I fell great with him.

When they promise that pizza will be delivered within the time frame given, they live up to this.

geric says :

i have been ordering pizza through the phone several times already since this is the nearest. everytime that i call, this guys are rude and would pass the phone to another personnel this happened several times already. please train them with there phone ethics they should know what they are selling and if this people dont want to receive any order through phone cut the line sorry fo being furious however i cannot tolerate their unprofesional behavoir. great pizza needs great customer service

Darren says :

To me , if the customer service is good and the pizza is fresh and hot, I can look past the decor of the restaurant .

shaggin83 says :

I think another concern is cleanliness but yes if the food is good the decor of the restaurant will not turn me away from eating there or ordering food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72508810611031/k2311a0825/8.25.09