Philippine Airlines (Manila-Shanghai)
  • The main reason because it is the flag carrier in our country and I have a good experience with it with all my domestic flights

• by shagaul

I usually take Philippine Airlines for my trip to other Asian countries. The main reason because it is the flag carrier in our country and I have a good experience with it with all my domestic flights.

My trip was Cebu-Manila-Shanghai.

I experienced utmost convenience with it because from Cebu you can check-in once and you can already include

your travel itinerary for Shanghai.

Hassle-free for me especially that the airport in Manila is so busy and I don’t want to waste time, the queue in the immigration is already a waste of time.

The plane was small, it had 3 seats on the left and another 3 seats on the left, that is per row.

There was ...

• only one aisle which afford inconvenience especially if during meals you want to rush to the comfort room.

The leg room was very small.

I did not have the opportunity to enjoy my trip mainly because my feet were so tired and I would want to stretch it.

The plane did not have individual TV screen.

The good thing

is that the flight is just 3 hours so I can spare the time with the help of some music from my Ipod touch.

The flight attendants were overweight too and did were not friendly.

I was not given any headset for the movie and they were not accommodating.

I hope Philippine Airlines can improve on this part.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402508810541031/k2311a0825/8.25.09