Speed Stick 24/7 Glacier Power Deodorant Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • My experience with it has been very good and I would love to share it with you
  • I think it helps bring out the message of freshness and calmness
  • I like the fact that it has a dent, which perfectly fits the size of my finger
  • I highly recommend it and will rate it a 10 out of a maximum of 10

• by cool

My wife has bought me the Speed Stick 24/7 Glacier Power Deodorant Spray. My experience with it has been very good and I would love to share it with you.

Let us start by saying that I really like the design of the bottle. It has a unique modern shape with sharp edges. I feel that it makes me as a customer easily and immediately recognize this deodorant in the store, just by looking at its shape.

Another visually appealing feature is the color of the case. The Speed Stick 24/7 Glacier Power Deodorant Spray comes in a deep blue color. I think it helps bring out the

message of freshness and calmness.

>From my experience, I have found the spray very easy to use and effective. I like the fact that it has a dent, which perfectly fits the size of my finger. I just need to point it to my underarm and press. It is great that this deodorant keeps things that simple!

I think that my skin is a little sensitive. However, I didn’t face any problems from using the Speed Stick 24/7 Glacier Power Deodorant Spray. I didn’t get any rashes or felt an itching something like that.

Another advantage I have found in using this cool deodorant spray is the fact that ...

• it takes almost no time to use. I can very quickly spray it underarm and it lasts for the next 24 hours. I think this can be of good use for people who are very busy and whose time is valuable.

I like the fact that the Speed Stick 24/7 Glacier Power Deodorant Spray is not too big. I estimate its height to be around a half of a standard mineral water bottle. This is great, because it can fit into a traveler’s handbag. Nowadays that traveling for business and pleasure has become much more commonplace, this can be a consideration that you should take into

account when choosing the right deodorant for you.

One other consideration should be its weight. I have found it to be very light weighted. So I think that someone who travels can carry it anywhere very easily.

I think every person should use the deodorant that makes him or her feel the most comfortable with. I hope you will find this deodorant as useful and enjoyable as I did. Based on my own experience, I believe that the Speed Stick 24/7 Glacier Power Deodorant Spray is a great deodorant. I highly recommend it and will rate it a 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312508810481031/k2311a0825/8.25.09