Moulinex Masterchef food processor  » Housewares  »
  • I must say that my experience with this food processor has been just excellent
  • I like the fact that food processor comes with a large closed bowl
  • I think this is very important, as this means that I can process a large amount of food at once
  • I believe this is a great advantage, because I only need to choose the right knife to get the desired result
  • I highly recommend it and will rate it a 10 out of a maximum of 10

• by cool

My wife and I have been using the Moulinex food processor for the past few weeks. I must say that my experience with this food processor has been just excellent!

I have found the Moulinex food processor to do a great job. It has an extremely strong and fast engine. Therefore, this food processor can easily cut even strong food like hard carets. I have never experience any problems with it.

I like the fact that food processor comes with a large closed bowl. It has a high capacity of one and a half liters. I think this is very important, as this

means that I can process a large amount of food at once.

I think it is great that I can easily clean the Moulinex food processor when I finish using it. I just need to rinse the bowl and knife with some water to wash off any small pieces that might be left over.

Another useful feature is the speed of the food processor. It comes with two options: I can either use a fixed speed, or pulse. I have found the pulse speed very handy when I need to run the engine for a limited time only, instead of letting it run ...

• continuously, like in the fixed mode.

One other point which I feel is very important to mention is safety. I think that the Moulinex food processor is excellent in this respect. For example, I appreciate the fact that the engine will not run unless the bowl is tightly fix in its place.

This food processor comes with several knifes with different shapes. Each knife is good for a different type of food processing. I believe this is a great advantage, because I only need to choose the right knife to get the desired result.

For example, I wanted to use the Moulinex food processor

to shred some vegetables. One knife is for thick shredding and the other for thin shredding. At first I wasn’t sure which one of these two to use.

So I simply did a small experiment. I took some vegetables and shred it with each knife to see how it comes out. From my experience, I believe this is the best way to learn how to use the food processor effectively.

I really think that the Moulinex food processor is a great helper for any kitchen that does some serious cooking. I highly recommend it and will rate it a 10 out of a maximum of 10!

Mr S N Sharma says :

The following spare parts of my F P Moulinwx Master Chef 580 need trplacement. 1. Safety Switch Address of the agency suppling spares in India

Galega says :

Moulinex has authorized service center in all metro cities in India. It isn’t available in Tier II and III towns. You can get spares from any of its authorized service center. In New Delhi, you can find it in South Extension II, near Raymond Show Room.

Mr S N Sharma says :

Dear Sir. safety switch of my FP Moulinex Master Chef 580 is broken. Needs replacement.Also split rings of Motor`s Rotor also needs replacement.Address of any of the a service center in India.

Galega says :

If you are living at any of metro cities in India, then that won’t be a problem. Molulinex has authorized service centers in all metro of India. You can get replacement part from its service center in New Delhi at South Extension Phase II, near Raymond Show room.

quick note by anonymous :

I’ve been blessed with one as a gift but did not get a manual for the processor and it does not want to work would you please help?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532508810471031/k2311a0825/8.25.09