Apollo Petroleum Jelly  » Health  »
  • After changing diapers, I apply Apollo Petroleum Jelly on the areas being covered by diaper especially near my daughter's private parts because this is the area prone to diaper rashes

• by marielle

Apollo Petroleum Jelly is one of the things that is always present on our medicine cabinet at home because it always pays to have this handy. This is because we use this product on several skin related injuries.

When my daughter is still an infant, Apollo Petroleum Jelly had been very helpful in removing and preventing diaper rashes. After changing diapers, I apply Apollo Petroleum Jelly on

the areas being covered by diaper especially near my daughter’s private parts because this is the area prone to diaper rashes. Thanks to Apollo Petroleum Jelly, my daughter didn’t feel the discomfort of having diaper rashes.

For me, I use Apollo Petroleum Jelly on my lips because my lips has the tendency to dry up especially when cold. So to prevent drying up and cracking, I apply ...

• Apollo Petroleum Jelly on my lips and I feel that it is about to get dry. And this really works well for me. Applying Apollo Petroleum Jelly soothes my dry lips.

Our family also uses this on minor burns. Cooking always give me minor burns especially when I am frying something. Before, I am using toothpaste to sooth this minor burns, but a friend advised me to use

petroleum jelly instead. And she was right, petroleum jelly soothes minor burns much better than a toothpaste. So now I am using Apollo Petroleum Jelly whenever I has minor burns brought about by cooking.

These are the reasons why having Apollo Petroleum Jelly on our medicine cabinet is really a must. Thanks to this product, the discomforts brought about by diaper rashes, dry lips and minor burns are prevented.

Apollo Petroleum Jelly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342508810361031/k2311a0825/8.25.09