Family Guy: No Chris Left Behind  » TV  »
2.5
  • The worst part of this episode, I think, is yet another fight between Peter and that giant chicken
  • I thought this one, which ended with them making up, going to dinner and then fighting again, would never end
  • It's an OK episode but definitely not one of my favorites
  • I don't think I'll take the time to watch it the next time they decide to air it

• by Steve

Last night was an OK Family Guy episode “No Chris Left Behind” but, it also wasn’t one of the better episodes in the series. This one has Lois and Brian discovering Chris has been forced to learn from history text books written in 1948.

During Lois’ protest to the school board, she is

told it is because the district’s grades are too low and they can’t receive funding.

In an effort to raise the average grade, they decide to expel the worst student; who happens to be Chris.

After visiting several other schools, Lois convinces her father to get Chris into the boarding school he attended.

...

• But, everyone in the family has to work to pay the tuition and Chris hates it there because he isn’t rich like everyone else and is treated poorly as a result.

The worst part of this episode, I think, is yet another fight between Peter and that giant chicken.

Seriously, do they run

out of material and need filler or what? I thought this one, which ended with them making up, going to dinner and then fighting again, would never end.

It’s an OK episode but definitely not one of my favorites.

I don’t think I’ll take the time to watch it the next time they decide to air it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102508810271031/k2311a0825/8.25.09