Fox 5 News Good Day Atlanta “Pet of the Day”  » TV  »
    • Item: Fox 5 News Good Day Atlanta “Pet of the Day” program Location: by: Famous

I really like watching Good Day Atlanta on Fox-5 news in the mornings. The anchors have a lot of personality.

And the show is very entertaining.

One thing in particular that I

like is the “Pet of the Day” program.

Every morning, a dog or cat (or both) are brought onto the set from the local Humane Society.

I think this is a wonderful way to get people to see that these animals need good homes.

Many of the ...

• animals who are not adopted, end up getting euthanized.

That makes me really sad.

I am a dog lover, who enjoys seeing what types of dogs they’re going to bring onto the set.

One pet that I really liked was an extremely hyper lab mix puppy.

It

seemed that everything on the set excited him.

Most of the animals are really adorable.

And even if they aren’t adopted due to their moment in the spotlight, I think that Fox’s “Pet of the Day” program has made the public aware of the need to take care of the animals in our community.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10120881020231/k2311a0812/8.12.06