Netflix movie rent  » Movies  »
  • What I like about Netflix is that they do offer different membership plans
  • I believe their lowest is around $4 but you can get unlimited movies for just around $8
  • There were a few things that I thought could be improved about Netflix too
  • It’s also very affordable so I would recommend it to anyone

• by Liberty

Most people know what Netflix is, but for those that don’t it’s a business that lets people rent movies by mail. It only works if you have a computer and internet access. How Netflix works is that you sign up with them online, they have different memberships to choose from depending on how much movies you watch. The different memberships will limit the number of movies you can rent at a time. You choose the movies you want, put into a queue and they mail it to you. It comes with a self return envelope for when you’re ready to return the movie. There are no late fees so you

can keep the movie for however long you want.

I’ve tried Netflix off and on. What I like about Netflix is that they do offer different membership plans. I believe their lowest is around $4 but you can get unlimited movies for just around $8. I like that it’s affordable, much more so than Blockbuster because I’m not being charged per movie but a small monthly fee. I did their trial because I had to watch movies for a class and those movies were hard to find but available on Netflix. The fact that they had movies that even Blockbuster didn’t have is another reason why I like Netflix.

• I like that I can watch movies from my computer, there’s no downloading needed. I watched a lot of movie online during my free trial period and didn’t have to pay a dime.

There were a few things that I thought could be improved about Netflix too. There are only certain movies that are available to watch online. That was a big disappointment to me. Occasionally when I was watching a movie the video will stall. I also didn’t like that Netflix doesn’t warn you about the trial ending soon and I ended up being charged. Of course canceling my subscription was easy. I was able to do it online.

Another thing I didn’t like about Netflix is that when you cancel your membership, even if it’s in the middle of the month and you’ve already paid for the month, they close it right a way. This means that although you’ve paid for the month you won’t be able to watch any movies online or rent anymore movies until that month is over, it’s automatically cut off the moment you close your account with them.

Netflix is a great place to rent videos with if you’re a movie lover or just live in a place that doesn’t have many movie rental places. It’s also very affordable so I would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112508810170931/k2311a0825/8.25.09