Circle contact lenses: Geo Angel colors series  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best way to get your hands on these contact lenses is to find a seller
  • I found her through MakeupGeekTV’s website
  • There are many kinds of circle lens but the ones I’ve heard most about were the Geo Angel lenses so I bought one pair in violet just to try out
  • What I like about my Geo Angel circle lenses is that it’s very affordable
  • I would recommend trying circle lenses, especially the Geo Angel series

• by Liberty

I’ve heard of circle contact lenses before. They’re made in Korea and for some reason I’m still not sure of yet, they’re technically considered illegal in the United States. Due to the fact that they’re not legal in the states you can not order them from your eye doctor or conventional contact lens websites like 1-800- Contacts. The best way to get your hands on these contact lenses is to find a seller. Like I said, I’ve heard of circle lenses before but because they were considered illegal I never thought about trying them, didn’t think I would be able to get them. About a month ago while I was watching you tube videos many people have mentioned circle lenses and these people lived in the US. I watched a dozen Youtube reviews by Americans who’ve tried circle lenses before deciding on trying them for myself.

I got my circle lenses through Cakdel’s Rejects. I found her through MakeupGeekTV’s website. Finding a seller is easy but finding a trust worthy one can be difficult. I went with Cakdel’s Rejects because she’s a member of MakeupGeekTV’s website and she’s been selling them for a while. Her

website is also fairly well organized and maintain. There are many kinds of circle lens but the ones I’ve heard most about were the Geo Angel lenses so I bought one pair in violet just to try out.

What I like about my Geo Angel circle lenses is that it’s very affordable. I got my pair for $16, $20 with shipping. Some sellers won’t charge for shipping which makes it even more affordable. Some even give discounts if you buy a certain number of pairs. Each contact lens comes in a sturdy glass vile which means you won’t get charged more for having separate prescription for each eye. If you’re a contact lens wearer, you’ll know what I’m talking about. My eyes have the same prescription so it’s not so bad for me but my brother’s eyes are different and the amount of money he has to spend on contact lenses is much more than what I have to spend. I have to clarify that I went with the circle lenses because my prescription is very hard to find online and I didn’t want to order from an eye doctor because more often than ...

• not they will jack up the prices.

The Geo Angel circle lenses are soft contacts and they feel very much like regular soft contacts by American brands. I like them because they’re comfortable, easy to put in and take out. The colors blend well with my natural eye colors and the extra dark limbal ring around the iris part really makes it pop. My experience with Cakdel’s Reject has been very pleasant, she’s quick to answer any questions and send out the products. It only took me a couple of weeks to get mine. These lens lasts up to a year but it’s often recommended by other buyers to change them out after six months.

I don’t have much to complain about my Geo Angel circle lenses but there were a few things. The diameter for these lenses seem to be limited to only 14.0 and my prescription is 14.4. The rest of my prescription was perfect though. I tried it anyway and was very surprised that they fit just fine and didn’t bother me a bit. In fact the few times I’ve fallen asleep with them on for just briefly they didn’t bother me,

not like my regular contacts do. I was very worried that it wouldn’t fit right because I kept reading on forums saying how important the diameter is but I’m starting to think that those eye doctors are in it for the money. As I mentioned before, you can’t get them the conventional way but you can get them through sellers. The bad thing about that is that you really have to shop around and compare the different sellers and their prices. The only other thing that bothers me is that it takes a while to get my lenses. It’s not months long but longer than when I order my regular contacts. This is because the sellers have to place the order with the manufacturers and they only do that after they’ve gathered a certain number of orders. Once the orders have been placed they sellers have to wait for the lenses to get to them and they have to package them individually for each customer and mail it out. That’s why it takes a couple of weeks.

I would recommend trying circle lenses, especially the Geo Angel series. I would definitely be ordering more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312508810130931/k2311a0825/8.25.09