Arttie casual clothing store  » Business  »
9600 IH 35 S. Bldg. G. Ste. 200, Austin, TX 78748
  • Arttie is a clothing store in Austin, TX and recently I found out they had another store in Cedar Park which is technically part of Austin too
  • I love the selection of handbags because it’s up to date with the latest trends and the prices are reasonable without looking cheap
  • Overall Arttie is a great clothing store and I would no doubt shop there again and would recommend it as well

• by Liberty

Arttie is a clothing store in Austin, TX and recently I found out they had another store in Cedar Park which is technically part of Austin too. I don’t think Arttie is a chain of clothing store, not exactly anyway, because I haven’t been able to find a website for this place nor have I seen it anywhere else. The only reason I found out about Arttie’s is because they opened up a store in a new shopping center just blocks from where I live in south Austin.

I wasn’t sure what to make of Arttie at first. I’d driven by it

a few times but just assumed it was one of those stores that sold clothes much like that found at Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe but probably over priced. After about the fourth time I had driven by the store I finally just figured why not go in and check it out, and I’m glad I did. Although the clothing is fairly trendy, it’s not so trendy that it looks cheap. You’ll find a lot of items that are similar to those in stores like Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe but you’ll also find items that can’t be found in either of ...

• those store, more unique stuff.

I spent a good few hours going through the store and looking at individual items for quality and style, and I have to say the quality is much better than anything you’ll find at Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe. I’ve heard from someone that there have been problems with stitching but from what I’ve personally seen and experienced for myself I haven’t had any problems with the stitching. In fact I haven’t seen an item that had any loose threads.

Arttie sells everything from jeans and t-shirts to dresses. Their target customers are young women. You’ll get

some teens in there but for the most part it looks like the target is college students and up to early thirties. It’s most casual stuff but the have a great selection of dresses that can be worn for daytime and evenings. Arttie also sells accessories like jewelry and handbags. I love the selection of handbags because it’s up to date with the latest trends and the prices are reasonable without looking cheap.

Overall Arttie is a great clothing store and I would no doubt shop there again and would recommend it as well. The clothing is chic, sophisticated, well made and still affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412508810110931/k2311a0825/8.25.09