Nivea Body Good-bye Cellulite Anti- cellulite Gel  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • After some thinking, I bought my own Nivea body Good-bye Cellululite hoping this will make my cellulites disappear too

• by migomyangel

Cellulite, cellulite, cellulite!! Every woman who has it hates it. Who would want to have unsightly cottage-cheese like appearance in their legs? Women on the heavy side are most likely to have it, but slim and thin women can have this too. No one is spared. That is why a lot of cellulite fighting solutions are now being introduced in the market. It is not a surprise at all if these products are selling like hotcakes. I was able to watch the Tyra Bank’s Show when they feautured Nivea body Good-bye Cellulite. They have real women who road tested the cellulite figthing gel. They submitted their before and after pictures and the

gel worked for all of them. After some thinking, I bought my own Nivea body Good-bye Cellululite hoping this will make my cellulites disappear too.

August 03 2009-I went to Watsons in the nearby SM department store. It costed me Php499.00 (roughly $10.00). The gel comes in an upside-down tube, making it easy to squeeze out the content. It says there it visibly reduces the look of cellulite. It has L-carnitine that helps convert fat into energy. It promised smooth and toned skin after two weeks of use, continue up to four weeks to totally reduce the signs of cellulite. I was totally excited to use it. The gel felt cool to the skin when applied.

• It was quite sticky and heavy though so I had to massage it thoroughly to my skin to at least minimize the stickiness. The gel has a cool and nice scent too. I religiously applied it twice a day after taking a bath to the parts where I have cellulite which are my thighs and my butt.

After two weeks- I checked myself at the mirror to assess if there would be some good news. What I saw were the same thighs and butt two weeks ago. No signs of changes. No signs of improvement. Not even a bit. I stumped my legs strongly and they were still jiggly. I checked again the

label. It says after two weeks, the skin is noticeably toned and smooth. Mine did not appear to be like that.

Promises, promises. There goes the promise. But then I still have two more weeks to check if the product is really working. But as of the moment, my hopes are shattered. It says proven results in as short as two weeks, but I guess I proved them wrong. For there are NO results for me.

I am having second thoughts of recommending this anti-cellulite cream, for I will not buy a second round of this product. I should have bought myself a good pair of shoes. That could have made me felt better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408810091031/k2311a0824/8.24.09